We’re all about your business.
When you are looking for quick, accurate assessment of your legal defenses, we don’t waste time. With over 30 years of experience behind us, we have knowledge you can depend on. What we don’t know about your business or industry, we’ll learn, pronto. And we don’t make you pay for our learning curve.
About Our Attorneys:
- We have proudly received Martindale-Hubbell®’s AV Preeminent 5.0 rating since 1997.
- In 2018, we celebrated our 5th consecutive year as Super Lawyers.
- We are included on San Diego Business Journal’s 2016 Best of the Bar, a list based on more than 2,000 votes from attorneys in San Diego County.
- San Diego Magazine includes us on their list of San Diego’s Top Lawyers.
- We are honored to have been selected for the 2016 Southern California’s Super Lawyers list. The Super Lawyers list is issued by Thomson Reuters. To read a description of the selection methodology visit their website.
- We have been a member of the California Association of Realtors® exclusive Strategic Defense Panel Counsel since its inception.
- We are members of the California Association of Realtors ® Legal Affairs Forum.
- We are a member of the San Diego Association of Realtors® Risk Management Committee.
Why hire our firm?
Award Winning Employment Defense Attorneys
We’ve told you about our experience and our industry recognition, so you know we’ve got all the essentials covered. So what else do we bring to the table? Well, not to beat the small firm thing to death, but it really defines who we are and how we treat our clients.
Consider the following:
- When you call your lawyer at Rheinheimer + Smigliani, you’re not going to be routed to a receptionist or a paralegal or a legal assistant or some phone tree thing. Your lawyer will answer the phone. Our clients really appreciate this. We think you will, too.
- Our investment in smart technology means we can move quickly. We’ve got access to all our files, all our databases, and all our other stuff all the time, no matter what time, no matter where we are. Need help when something blows up outside of “regular” business hours? You’ll get it.
- Because we practice in a few select areas of the law, we have built trusted relationships over the years with some of the most reputable and well-respected experts in the state. Think real estate standard of care experts, real estate appraisers, construction cost and scope of repair professionals, design professionals, forensic accountants, CASp inspectors. We will never jeopardize the defense of your case by using a defense expert whose opinion won’t hold up to scrutiny
- Because we are not supporting a behemoth firm’s overhead, we can pass along the savings to you. It’s like getting champagne and caviar at beer and pretzel prices.
- Our offices are in San Diego, but we practice in every county in Southern California. Have a case in Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, Imperial, Ventura or Santa Barbara County? We’re on it. And we’ll work with you on travel time as well. Really.
- Not every relationship is perfect all the time. If there is a problem, call us and we will fix it. Period.
Let us provide you with a free consultation today!
We are here to assist you with your professional license defense, employment litigation, and ADA litigation defense. We offer free 30-minute initial consultations to discuss your needs.
For more information about our firm and why we are the best fit to handle your case, contact our office at 619.503.1437 and schedule an appointment for a consultation.